There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, March 19, 2016

My main knowledge is pre 1990's. I know a lot about carbureted engines. Small blocks, big blocks, and muscle cars are what I could talk all day about. I'm getting to the point in my blogs where I'm getting close to fuel injection which I am not as factually inclined with but I'm still good for now seeing as how I'm still in 80's model cars. 85 was a popular year for the Monte Carlo. Made by gm, "Monte's" we small block motors with the options of 6 cylinders. All Monte Carlos ever made were automatic out of the factory. Some Monte Carlos even offered seats that turned so when getting out of the car it was easier to exit the vehicle. 85 was a popular year because it still offered the same snoopy design that muscle cars were known for. Easy to tub and use for drag cars. Still being carbureted they were easy to work on and not extremely heavy so they were still pretty snippy.

No comments:

Post a Comment